I wasn't exactly sure what was in it.....but it said Fiskars and Fiskateers on it, so I knew it was something good! I know everyone that hasn't been living under a rock somewhere has heard of Fiskars......but have you ever heard of Fiskateers? Let me tell you a little bit about it and then I'll show you what was IN the box!
Fiskateers is an online community of creative people who love sharing their passion for crafting. As a Fiskateer you have access to many benefits - here are a few
- Get inspiration from the fabulous Fiskateers Blog
- Learn tips and tricks, get questions answered and even share your knowledge on the Message Boards
- Check out the Project Gallery for new ideas and techniques
- Participate in crafting challenges on the Message Boards
- Put your crafting skills to good use in "Random Acts of Kindness"
- Share your projects with like-minded crafters
- Learn about upcoming events held all over the country
- Join online chats with other crafters to connect with the community
- And much more!
Now to show you the rest of my happy mail! You saw the box I got in my mailbox - this is what I saw when I opened the box:
that is a super cute burlap bag! Who doesn't love burlap?! Wanna see what's inside?
Aren't they purty??!!! I was so excited to see these! I've always loved Fiskar products. When I was growing up, my mom's Orange handled Fiskars scissors were a big no-no! Us kids were not allowed to touch them! LOL! They were her "fabric scissors" and she knew if we ever used them on anything else. Now that I'm a crafter myself, I completely understand that you need a pair for fabric and another pair for paper - and lucky for you, Fiskars has a pair for anything you need.....and many other awesome products also - not just for crafting. Click here to see their crafting products, yard and garden products, sewing and quilting, hardware products, classroom products, office products and they even have what they call ease-of-use products that have earned the "Ease-of-Use Commendation" from the Arthritis Foundation that has helped millions of people suffering from arthritis to continue doing the things they love to do. I just love Fiskars! Did I already tell you that?
I love my new scissors and here's my favorite part - they are personalized with my Fiskateers number on them.....that's ME.....Fiskateer #8990!
I hope that I've intrigued you enough to go check it out! There really are sooo many great resources - it's a wealth of information!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!